Friday, January 11, 2013

Days 7 & 8: Nakaale Primary School

The internet hasn't been cooperating with me for the past couple days (we're not exactly moving at Roadrunner speed here) and by the time anything was beginning to load, my computer battery gave up the ghost. Since we use solar power, I can't charge my computer at night, unless I want us to lose our lights till 8AM the next day (which is a bummer when you wake up with the sun like me and live in a dark hut).

So anyways, to make up for a couple missed days, let me try to post a few Nakaale Primary School pictures for you. During the school year, Martha Wright and I, along with the Wright kids and our translator Lokwii Paul (Omena) visit this school every Thursday morning to teach basic literacy, numeracy and a Bible story.






No comments:

Post a Comment