Thursday, May 17, 2012

Email List

IMPORTANT REQUEST:
During my last stay in Karamoja, I did not send email updates. I'd like to send regular updates and prayer requests while I'm over for 11 months, beginning in September. I'll be using an email service called MailChimp to send these regular emails.

If you would like to receive my email updates next year (which will hopefully include pictures, prayer requests, and highlights of my work) please email me at emilygpihl@gmail.com. I'm putting my email list together now so I can send out a test email and see how this works.

I'm guessing I'll be sending email updates more often than I update this blog (because last time I went through long periods when blogger wouldn't load on the slow internet connection). I'm hoping to send them out biweekly.

Thanks!
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment