Monday, June 25, 2012

Frequent Flyer

The Wright family is finishing their furlough and will be headed back to Uganda on Wednesday. Of course, this is making me itch to get back to Karamoja, too....

9 1/2 weeks left in America! Seems like forever.

As many of you know, I'm working hard to save money and raise money so I can go back to the Orthodox Presbyterian Uganda Mission. There is one particular way that someone out there may be able to help me.

If you have frequent flyer miles that you don't use, would you consider sending some my way to help send me to Uganda? Plane tickets across the globe are very expensive ($2,000 give or take) and even a little bit of help in this area could be a huge blessing.

There are many other short-term missionaries who could benefit from frequent flyer miles --  this is just one of many creative ways you can help RP Missions!

No comments:

Post a Comment