Saturday, January 28, 2012

this deserves a *happy dance*

So, I have exciting news -- the missionaries have asked me and Erika to return to teach again next year! The mission has approved and my parents gave me the ok, so please pray that all the necessary details get sorted out. The hope is that we'll be able to come here in late August (after White Lake camp, of course, I wouldn't miss White Lake for anything!) and stay until May -- 9 months. I'm soooooooooooooooo excited :) Erika will primarily teach the Okkens while I'll teach most of the Wrights' classes and Omnibus (early church - Reformation) for James and Josh Tricarico.

Also, I wrote an article for RP Missions which will appear in the January RP Witness. Certainly not my best piece of writing, but it'll do. So keep your eyes "Pihled" for that (yeah I just did that).

No comments:

Post a Comment